COTTERELLS SIDINGS started to be laid in 1882 to provide more space for coal traffic.
Heath Park Halt, which was constructed at a later date, was located (shown by a blue dot) near Heath Park Hotel.
The Viaduct across Lowe Marlowes is clearly shown.
The red circle shows roughly where the 'Magic Roundabout' is currently located. -click map to return to
1898 map index-